Digital, high definition microphone interface with studio quality preamp for iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC
Grab your favorite microphone, plug it into your iRig Pre HD and record straight to your device with true studio-quality sound anytime and anywhere. Simple as that.
As pioneers of the mobile music revolution, we know very well what it takes to produce great content on a portable device. Whether you are a musician, podcaster, journalist, videographer or vlogger, you instinctively know how important it is for your content to be the highest quality possible to be well received and how audio plays a critical role in the process.
Being a certified Apple MFi interface (“Made for iPhone and iPad,”) iRig Pre HD is guaranteed to work out of the box with all iOS devices using a Lightning connector including those that do not have headphone jack. The included Lighting cable allows for plug-and-play with Apple iOS devices while the USB cable connects Mac and PC computers offering the ability to record anytime and anywhere using your favorite dynamic, ribbon or condenser microphone models with phantom power (using batteries).
Delivering exceptional, best-in-category sound quality with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution and full, flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz (+/- 1.5dB), iRig Pre HD is the bridge between the world of portable devices and the one of professional microphones for recording instruments, sound for media, video, speech, interviews, documentaries and more.
- MFi microphone interface certified by Apple “Made for iPhone and iPad”
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- Direct monitor switch for real-time monitoring or for playback
- +48V Phantom Power (with 2 x AA batteries)
- Class A mic preamp with onboard gain control
- Onboard headphone output (works with the latest iPhone)
- High definition 24-bit converters with up to 96kHz sampling frequency
- Multicolor LED for easy gain settings
- Includes IK’s renowned, professional software and apps
- Ultra-light and compact
- Sleek and elegant design
- Comes with USB and Lightning cables, 2 x AA batteries and a velcro mounting strip