Direct Imports (NZ) Ltd Return Authorisation Policy & Procedure
Please find to the right our Return Authorisation Policy and Procedure Guides for our Consumer Electronic Division and our Musical Instrument Division along with our Return Authorisation Form.
The Return Authorisation form must be filled out on the Direct Imports website. Fields marked with an * must be completed for the form to be accepted.
Direct Imports (NZ) Ltd. Warranty
Warning: Is your product or dealer authorised? Direct Imports strongly advises potential customers to be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS regarding the purchase of any of our brands from an unauthorised source. Direct Imports does not support parallel imported products or products purchased from an unauthorised source.
Do not be misled into receiving any International warranty claims. Direct Imports is not a party to any warranty arrangements other than for goods sold through a Direct Import Authorised Reseller. Proof of purchase from a Direct Imports Authorised dealer is required for any warranty claim to be honoured.
We strongly advise customers to be extremely cautious regarding any products they buy and the source they are buying from. From our experience, there are no bargains – typically customers get precisely what they pay for and regrettably can be very disappointed.
Potential purchasers can check the legitimacy of products and dealers by using our authorised dealer locater on this website or by filling out our enquiry form
Products must be returned to the original place of purchase or to an authorised retailer.
Direct Imports (NZ) Ltd will repair or replace any product found to be defective.
Transportation & damages in shipping are not covered by this warranty.
Please note; when requesting warranty repair, you will be required to furnish a copy of your bill of sale as proof that you are the original owner.
Your return of your warranty card or warranty online within 10 days of the date of purchase is a condition precedent to warranty coverage.
The warranty also becomes void if:
- The serial number is defaced or removed
- If the product has been purchased from other than an authorised dealer or imported into New Zealand by a company other than the authorised NZ distributor, Direct Imports (NZ) Ltd or if service has been performed by other than an authorised Retailer or Service company, or if approval for warranty service from Direct Imports (NZ) Ltd has not been obtained.
- Any product, which has been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature.
- Valves and meters are excluded from this warranty and are covered by a 90 day limited warranty.
- Speakers are subject to the limitation in this warranty and are covered for a period of 12 months.