The AT-LP3XBT is a fully automatic turntable designed to deliver outstanding analog sound with enhanced Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Bringing the clarity and warmth of analog audio to the digital generation, this Bluetooth® turntable offers all the benefits of vinyl with the convenience of enhanced connectivity. Enjoy the freedom to connect to the latest speakers or headphones with Bluetooth® wireless technology at just the touch of a button – your analog listening journey starts here.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and rest
- AT-VM95C cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Includes the AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with detachable dual RCA output cable with grounding wire
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- Included Accessories: detachable RCA output cable (Dual RCA male to dual RCA male with ground), 45 RPM adapter, removable hinged dust cover, and detachable power cable