Featuring 16-bit resolution and high speed 3-phase motors for 630° pan and 230° tilt, the Cameo AURO® SPOT 400 is a professional moving head with RDM capability and powerful, ultra bright single LED. The fixture sports 2 gobo wheels, rotating and fixed gobos, 2 colour wheels and a choice of 3 rotating prisms enabling spectacular lighting and stunning effects with 12 intense colours, split colours and two temperatures of white.
The AURO® SPOT 400 provides 5-channel, 19-channel and 27-channel DMX control and auto programs, so that operation as master, slave and standalone is possible. Functions include motorized focus, frost filter, a choice of 4 smooth dimming curves, shake effects and a fast 0 – 20 Hz cycle strobe.
The heavy-duty compound enclosure integrates a battery-powered 6-button display that allows convenient offline configuration, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX inputs and outputs, Neutrik powerCON connectors and a temperature-controlled low-noise fan. The multi- voltage AURO® SPOT 400 runs on 100 – 240 V AC.
- RDM-capable moving head with high-power single LED
- 200,000 lx @ 1 m, 4470 lm
- High-speed 3-phase motors
- Motor focus, pan and tilt with 16-bit resolution
- Automatic positioning correction
- 2 colour wheels, 12 colours, split colours, warm and cold white plus open
- 2 gobo wheels, 7 rotating, 9 fixed gobos plus open
- Frost filter
- Rotating 3, 5 and 8-facet prisms
- 0 – 20 Hz strobe
- Smooth 100 – 0% dimming with 4 selectable curves
- Temperature controlled low-noise fan
- 3 and 5-pin DMX and Neutrik powerCON inputs and outputs
- Battery powered 6-button display for offline configuration