Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The LP60BT gives you all the great features of our popular LP60 fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable but with the added convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. Up to eight different pairs of speakers, headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth® wireless technology can be stored in the LP60BT’s memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable’s Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
The LP60BT also gives you the option of operating it just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way – wired or wireless – you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation: just push the Start button to begin playing a record, and the Stop button to lift and return the tone arm and shut off the turntable (the stop function occurs automatically when a record has played all the way through). A tone arm Lift button is also included to let you raise and lower the tone arm without stopping the turntable.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60 BT’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the tone arm for assured performance and ease of setup.
The AT LP60 BT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
* The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Available in Black or White