Experience the same high quality audio technology found in the world’s most prestigious recording studios, now available for listening to music in hi-res lossless music on your Mac, iOS device or PC. By simply plugging into your device’s USB port, the Apogee Groove USB DAC and headphone amp gives you a premium digital-to-analog converter for your headphones or powered speakers. It’s that easy. Plus, Groove’s output provides ample power at any impedance, and together with Apogee Constant Current Drive™ technology, your headphones will sound their best. You’ll be amazed by the difference in sound quality – the precise stereo image, punchy bass and stunningly clear high-hats.
For 30 years Apogee has been an innovator and industry leader in digital audio recording. From rock to classical, hip-hop to country, and reggae to jazz, the world’s most successful artists, producers and audio engineers rely on Apogee gear to capture GRAMMY winning recordings. Now, for the first time, Apogee Groove takes this same recording studio technology and makes it available in a simple take-anywhere device dedicated to delivering the ultimate listening experience.
For more information follow the link here.
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
- ESS Sabre DAC
- Enhances your iTunes, Pandora, Spotify, Tidal or other music listening experience
- Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Quad Sum DAC™, 4 DACs per channel for highest dynamic range and lowest distortion
- Asynchronous clocking
- Multi-color LEDs for status and level indication
- Powered by USB
- Top panel buttons for adjusting volume level
- Compact and portable (95mm L x 30mm W x 16mm H)
- Premium aluminum build quality
- Built in the USA