The award-winning 6066 CORE Subminiature Headset Microphone in now available in three colors – Beige, Black & Brown.
- Amazing 3 mm CORE by DPA capsules technology
- Renowned DPA sound in a 60% smaller capsule
- One-size-fits-all, headset fits securely and comfortably
- 2-way adjustable, non-reflective boom with locking system
- Unique, 3-point gripping system above, below and behind the ear
- New 90° cable management guides the cable and minimizes breaks
The capsule of the 6066 CORE Subminiature Headset is just 3 mm (0.12 in) in diameter, but packs the audio power of larger, award-winning DPA mics. Despite its small size, it is abundant in clarity, consistency and durability – three qualities that truly matter. By shrinking our newly introduced CORE by DPA technology, we ensure you don’t have to compromise on sound to focus on aesthetics.
Beyond this minimized size and maximized sound potential, these mics also sport a completely redesigned, lightweight, one-size-fits-all headset that attaches over the ears for maximum comfort. 3-point ear grips with spring mechanisms help grip below the ears and to the side of the head for added security. A 2-way adjustable boom system (length and height) with an anti-rotate mechanism makes this new headset very easy to fit. A new 90° cable management system safeguards the cable and directs it down the wearer’s back, where it can’t be seen.
Between the sound quality and the comfort, once you try it we’re sure you’ll never want to wear another headset mic solution.